crta
Hrvatska znanstvena Sekcija img
bibliografija
3 gif
 Naslovna
 O projektu
 FAQ
 Kontakt
4 gif
Pregledavanje radova
Jednostavno pretraživanje
Napredno pretraživanje
Skupni podaci
Upis novih radova
Upute
Ispravci prijavljenih radova
Ostale bibliografije
Slični projekti
 Bibliografske baze podataka

Pregled bibliografske jedinice broj: 950633

Poglavlje/Rad u knjizi

Autori: Matejčić, Ivan
Naslov: La chiesa di Santo Stefano a Peroi
( The church of Saint Stephen in Peroj )
Knjiga: Alla ricerca di un passato complesso. Contributi in onore di Gian Pietro Brogiolo per il suo settentesimo compleanno
Urednik/ci: Chavarria, Alexandra ; Jurković, Miljenko
Izdavač: IRCLAMA, Sveučilište u Zagrebu
Grad: Zagreb
Godina: 2016
Serija: Dissertationes et monographiae 8
Raspon stranica:: 257-270
ISBN: 978-953-6002-92-4
Ključne riječi: Peroj, Istria, Architecture, Wall Paintings, Restauration, Pre-romanesque, Romanesque
( Peroj, Istria, Architecture, Wall Paintings, Restauration, Pre-romanesque, Romanesque )
Sažetak:
St Stephen’s church in Peroj in South Istria was nationalized in 1834 and sold to private persons who turned it into stable and storage building. It was divided into three separate spaces, with a threshing floor. This use was maintained until twenty years ago when it was purchased by the municipality of Vodnjan. The conservation process commenced at that time. It was planned that in the restoration process constructional interventions that occurred when the church became a barn should be preserved and presented, so that part of its architectural history could be visible. The church itself was a one nave building with three inscribed apses that were demolished in 1949. During archaeological excavation in the chamber next to the western wall, remains of a bell tower were found. The bell tower was partially erected over a grave at the very church entrance. This leads to the conclusion that the church was constructed as a memorial chapel – a mausoleum. Wall paintings that used to cover all inner surfaces are partially preserved. Parts of the composition of the Visitation, framed with a red border, are recognizable. A wreath with a motif of a meander was painted above. These paintings show characteristics of 11th and 12th century painting. On the north wall, the remains of the 15th century fresco paintings were preserved, painted over older ones. Facilities that are now in church will serve further research, since it was decided that the building will serve as student lab in architectural stratigraphy.
Projekt / tema: HRZZ-IP-2013-11-6095
Izvorni jezik: ITA
Kategorija: Znanstveni
Upisao u CROSBI: Miljenko Jurković (mjurkovic@ffzg.hr), 17. Kol. 2018. u 22:08 sati



Verzija za printanje   za tiskati


upomoc
foot_4